Friday, May 15, 2009

Arnold Ehrlich update

In response to this post I received an email from a descendant of Arnold Ehrlich. She felt the post contained information which wasn't true, and she understandably wanted to correct the record regarding her distinguished ancestor. I offered to allow her to correct the record, as she sees it, and would post it. Furthermore, I told her I would post her email to me if she wanted me to. Since I never heard back, I won't do that. However, I see that Ehrlich's Wikipedia entry is now greatly expanded, and I believe it is due to her efforts. So, if you want much more detailed and specific information about Arnold B. Ehrlich, have a look at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnold_Ehrlich!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
'